July 28, 2013

Some Misc Updates

Wow, what a busy weekend! I hope you guys had a fun weekend, so let's jump right in and start off with some updates.

First off, the "connection error" screen once again has been redesigned, this time featuring a blue screen (could this be related to the blue screen of death??) and a little chobot with a computer.


Does this image ring a bell? Perhaps from Zetsuen's commissioning forum thread?

That's right! The team redesigned this little dude to use in the connection error screen. Well done, Egotisticalslug! It's so cute >_<
 
Moving on, the team has decided to diable gifting:
 
(image credential to Rosey2000's blog)
 
This was confirmed by Jake today on Chobots. On the bright side, trade is coming back!
 
(image credential to Rosey2000's blog)
 
I heard that Jake refreshed the game and let everyone test it out for a bit, unfortunately, I was not online at that time.
The details are unknown, but I'm sure that we'll hear more very soon. Keep your eyes open!
 
 


2 comments:

STK said...

NO GIFTING :O :'(

Rosey2000 said...

Haha thanks for the credit on the pictures ^-^