July 24, 2013

Anime Party Review

Well guys, the Anime Party is over. We sure did have a lot of fun! There was magic, rain, and lots of amazing outfits. Here, I'll just show you a bunch of pictures from the event:



Let me show you the top 3 winners that were picked by our moderators:

 
Nice job to Chalk, Skater, and Kelly123! You guys had epic outfits. They all win citizenship and bugs.
 
Now I asked all of my friends to review the party, so here's the best responses:
 
I thought the party was amazing! I loved the theme and all the outfits -Luna
 
Honestly one of the funnest parties ive been to lately -Brian1king
 
The anime party was amazing! There was cool rain, magic and it was heaps of fun, what a blast. -Theufo
 
Great loads of people!
Had a great time, got to see an extent of magic and got some free rain too!
haha thanks for the invite vasa otherwise i would've missed it :c
-Frogfeet
 
The party was awesome! One of the best magic parties ever :P The rain was very awesome too! I can't wait to see what more the team has for us! -Santos
 
I thought it was really fun! I love anime and manga so this party was propably one of my favorites! There seems to have been alot of other people enjoying it too!
~Otaku forever! :D
-Rosey2000
 
It was a really fun party with a bunch of amazing outfits.  The mods did a great job of keeping everyone at the party with the magic/rain.  One of the better parties I've been to :3 -Bacachoo
 
It wus really fun but I'm sad I didn't win -cri -Barkleschnoff
 
 
Thanks for your reviews, guys!
Also, Ethan said to watch out for a new feature coming soon! Keep your eye out.


3 comments:

Vasa12345 said...

glad you had fun!

Alexa said...

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you change my reaction now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Vasa12345 said...

oh