December 8, 2013

Interview with Nightmare

As the year of 2013 slowly approaches an ending, I thought it'd be great to get some staff input on the future of Chobots. This is why I decided to interview one of our recently hired designers, Nightmare!

What inspired you to start designing items?
I don't think that there is one specific thing that inspired me. I started off making sketches for fun which quickly turned into a passion. I was trained by Parrot who recently also became a designer. After he showed me the basics, I improved and decided I want to join the team one day. I think I wanted to join because it feels good when you see people wearing and using your items. Its like when an artist gets his painting put up in a museum. Its a nice feeling.

What was your favorite event of 2013?
I have honestly not participated in that many events this. This year was packed for me. I had so much school work, designing for other things not just Chobots. I missed a lot of it. I don't really remember much but I think that the week of Halloween was my favorite. All the spooky costumes and decorations, loved it.

2013 has been a great year! What new plans/features do you anticipate for Chobots in 2014?
Well as for features I'm not really allowed to give everything away but I can say that 2014 will be a fun year. A lot of things are already planned and I'm hoping everyone is going to enjoy them. We've got a couple of new designers so that will help us to make more items for the community and there will be awesome new features coming too!

I have to agree, it certainly sounds like Chobots has some great potential for the future! Thanks for your time, Nightmare.
Vasa12345

No comments: