After the team has reviewed all drawings, they have finally came to a conclusion on who are the best winter artists!
First off, Fuffeh presents us with a spectacular digital drawing with Mike and Vani surrounding an elegant evergreen tree. I love the dull colors used in this drawing, it gives it a winter effect!
Next, Sam sketches a wonderful depiction of Vani sledding down a snowy mountain. I love the beautiful background and shading, great job!
Jazzy's drawing has to be one of my favorites. You can certainly tell she has some experience from the way she depicted each Chobot uniquely and the end result was very professional. Awesome!
Finally, this is a very interesting drawing by Pigscanfly! I love how it is very different in its own special way from the others, fantastic job!
Good job to all the winners, you will be receiving citizenship, bugs, a special winter ribbon, and a paintbrush. If you already are in possession of a paintbrush, you will be rewarded with another artist item.
Have fun!
Vasa12345




No comments:
Post a Comment