September 3, 2013

September Journalists

Hi everybody!
September journalists have been announced, this time a nearly new set of blogs presented to us. They are anywhere from artisteer templates to completely custom ones made from scratch! So let's take a look:

    Alert - Chobots Attack
    Bacachoo's Chobots Blog
    Camera's Chobots Blog
    Dean's Chobots Blog
    Elthomii - Cho News!
    Luna - Cho Updates
    Minion - Chobots Experience
    Skater - The Cho Zone!
    Tota90's Chobots Blog
Good job everybody! You all win 7 days of citizenship and a feather item. If you didn't make it this time, don't worry, you have a whole month to renovate your blog and prepare it! 
I can't wait to see what these blogs have in store for us, can you? :)

On the other hand, I've done some renovating myself, and I have installed a "new" template with buttons and a new banner. If you would leave your opinions in the comments below, I would appreciate it very much. Currently I'm still in the process of touching-up but it won't be long before the template is finished.
Happy blogging everyone!

No comments: