September 8, 2013

Contest, Winners and a Party!

I hope you all had an exciting and jam packed weekend, I sure did! Let's review what happened:

First off, there was an amazing Twin Party hosted at the Shop Square! Unfortunately, I couldn't attend, but I managed to get a picture and others thoughts!
Photo credit to Willy's Chobots Blog
I've heard rumors that the party was amazing, even though I couldn't make it! It looks like everybody was having blast, and the winners for best twin will be announced soon.
**********
Next, the winners of the hide and seek contest have been announced! Unfortunately, the event caused quite some lag and the moderators weren't able to finish off the game. However, they do have two winners to announce.
Congratulations to Elthomii and Hydra! They managed to be the quickest to find Mike and Coby after they hid. You guys will receive five days of citizenship and 10000 bugs. Fantastic work, seekers!
**********
Finally, it looks like Daisy could use some feeding! All the heat of the summer is making her exhausted.
Starting September 8th, all the way to the 10th, you will have a chance to give Daisy a full helping of hay (and maybe even a second course!). Make sure to rack up as many points as possible, because the top three competitors will win some amazing prizes!
As always, cheating is absolutely forbidden. If you see anybody cheating, be sure to email support@chobots.net with proof.
Have fun and play fair!

No comments: