May 13, 2013

THREE INGREDIENT COOKIE RECIPE!

Hi everyone! I have some exciting news, I found this great new recipe that is super easy and takes only THREE ingredients! Yeah, you heard right! Read below to find out how you can make it:
 
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
 
Ingredients
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 egg
 
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (150 degrees C). Always get parental supervision when working with ovens. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine peanut butter, sugar, and egg. Mix until smooth.
3. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 6 to 8 minutes. Don't overbake! These cookies are best when they are soft and barely brown at the bottom.
 
I LOVE this recipe! You can make a criss-cross pattern with a fork to give it a fancy design. If you made these, comment and tell me what you thought!
To print this recipe out, click here.
 
-Vasa12345


No comments: