May 11, 2013

Sweet Smoothie Recipes!

Hello everyone! I'd like to get more active in the community and not JUST post about chobots, because you can find that anywhere, right?
So I thought I'd try something new and post recipes for you guys to enjoy.
Since summer is quickly approaching, what better way to kick start your 2013 vacation than some cool, refreshing smoothies? Read below for easy recipes that only require a few ingredients and a blender!
IMPORTANT: Before using any electrical device, make sure to get parental supervision if required.
 
Strawberry-Pineapple smoothie
 
INGREDIENETS:
1 cup frozen strawberries
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
2 tablespoons white sugar
6 ice cubes
 
DIRECTIONS:
Simply blend the ingredients above until smooth, and serve!
 
Coconut and Banana Smoothie
 
INGREDIENTS:
1 cup coconut milk
3 scoops vanilla ice cream
2 ripe bananas
 
DIRECTIONS:
Blend until smooth, and serve!
 
Recipes and pictures from http://allrecipes.com/.
 
So, tell me what you think of these new posts. Make sure to comment below if you tried either of these recipes. Enjoy!
 
-Vasa12345

No comments: