March 16, 2013

Fooled! - Chapter one

So..I've been working on a story. Yes, A STORY! I've loved writing my whole life, and I thought, why not share my passion with everybody else? So..this is kind of a one-shot thing xD I decided to write what it would be like in real life to live in the world of Chobots. Here you go!
 
Fooled!
 
Chapter one:
 
      I sighed and slipped my coat on. It was one of those chilly days, when you didn't exactly know what to wear.
     As I stepped outside, cold wind blasted my face immediatly. My eyes watered as I made my way to Cafe Street.
     A few friendly chobots greeted me on my way out. I politely waved to them and proceeded with my business.
     "Hey!" a chobot I recognized as Bluezorogirl13 said. She walked towards me. "How are you?"
     "Fine," I replied. "Just kind of bored."
       "Wanna do cow mission with me?"
     "Sure," I said. We made our way to the mission agency and greeted Daisy the Cow as we proceeded with digging and planting seeds. Then we blasted a few nichos, too. I have to admit, it was pretty fun.
     "Almost ready to go?" Blue asked.
     "Yeah," I said. "Just let me finish digging this ground up." As I stuck my shovel into the earth, I heard a clang.
     "What in the world?" asked Blue.
     "I have no idea." I kept on digging and after a while, I uncovered something that blew my mind.
     A bottle. Not just a bottle. A message, too. A message in a bottle.
     "Who knows how old this thing is?" I said. We stared at the strange object for a while.
     "Well?" Blue asked. "Are you going to open it or not?"
     "Oh yeah, right." I brushed the dirt off the bottle and slowly unscrewed the cap. The message from inside looked like it could have been many years old. Very carefully, I unrolled the paper. Inside, it said this:
 
Help! We are three chobots and we have been captured by nichos! Please come to the Nichos Kingdom and save us!
 
-Newy82, Markl77 and Pain
 
     Blue and I gasped at the same time. "Pain, Markl and Newy are captured?" I asked.
     "I did notice I haven't seen them in a couple of weeks," said Blue. "But...this note looks so OLD!"
     "No idea, but we have to rescue them no matter what." I was shaking. How could this be? Three great friends, captured? So many thoughts were spinning my head. What had happened to them in the last weeks?
     "We should go," Blue said. "Go and rescue them. Right now"
     "Right now?" I asked. "But I haven't even had dinner!"
     Blue rolled her eyes and tugged at my shirt. "Just come on!"
 
Well, I hope you guys enjoyed xD I know it wasn't the best, it was just kind of a one-shot thing. Stay tuned for the next chapter!
 
-Vasa12345

3 comments:

Markl said...

Oh my gosh love it.

Can I be in it?
Markl77

Vasa12345 said...

Sure, Markl xD I can set you as one of the ones held captive by nichos :P

BlueZoroGirl13 said...

It's amazing. better then mine. I'm jealous.