The process to give someone else citizenship is simply easy. Select the plan you want to purchase and enter in their username that you would like to give citizenship to. Make sure you or your parents read the Terms and Conditions and the Buyer Policy before purchasing anything for either you or someone else.
Afterwards, just fill out the order as you usually would for yourself. If you would like to purchase citizenship for someone else, click here.
I asked some of my friends on what they thought about this new option and here were some of their reponses:
Well, I really like the idea to gift citizenship to a family member or just a friend. Some people may not be able to buy citizenship for different reasons and if someone was able to give them that chance, it would be really cool and I think everyone would like it in my opinion -Master720
I think it's really cool, I can finally buy citizenship for my friends! -Kaitlynn
I love the idea, hopefully other people will like it as well. -WaashI sure love the idea as well and I can't wait to see everyone using and enjoying it.
Have a fabulous Friday!
Sylva
No comments:
Post a Comment