October 28, 2013

2 Minute Drawing Challenge - Sweetz

Hey everyone! I am finally back from my vacation, and thank you so much to Yosheh for running this blog while I was gone!
Anyways, I recently hosted a two minute drawing challenge with one of my good friends, Sweetz. If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here for a challenge I did with Willy previously.
Onto the drawings!
Challenge one: Apple
To kick off this battle, we would need to get out our vibrant color palate and be prepared to mix and shade! Sweets sticks to the simpler side with a traditional apple with a leaf, while I mix it up and draw a round apple with lots of shading and highlights.

Challenge two: Cookie
We decided to keep the food theme for this round, and munch our way through the battle of the sugary delights! Sweetz's cookie practically glowed with deliciousness, while it appears that somebody has taken a bite out of my tasty morsel! Either way, these masterpieces make my mouth water.

Challenge three: 
To end off this battle of the brushes, we toned things down a bit and relaxed with some beautiful roses. Sweetz shows off her amazing skills with a lovely rose, petals and all, while I drew a stem with mine. They're practically blooming with elegance!

So, who do you think won? Make sure to leave your responses in the comments!
See you soon,
Vasa12345

P.S. Don't forge to check out Vasa's Graphics Shop, where you can win spectacular items simply by being involved in my blog!

No comments: