August 2, 2013

50 FOLLOWERS CONTEST

Hi everybody!
As this blog continues to grow and expand within the community, I thought I'd do something that benefited not only me, but you guys, my followers, as well.
That's why I'm having a contest to reach my current goal: 50 followers!


How can you enter, you might ask? Simple. All you have to do is follow my blog (duh) and comment on this post.
Of course, this is really easy to do. One click and you're pretty much done. But I have some (kind of) amazing prizes to offer you guys.
From all the people that comment on this post, you will be entered in a drawing to win...

One blog header
One regular blog banner
A blog banner that changes when hovered
One forum signature
A drawing of your chobot

Don't be discouraged! There will also be 3 runners up that win a drawing of their chobot.
So spread the word and get entering!
A note to current followers: You can still enter too! Just comment on this post.
Once this blog hits 50 followers (no matter how long it takes) then the winners will be announced.
Good luck and have fun!

Vasa12345

14 comments:

Bacachoo said...

*comments on post*

Isa.ameen said...

Hi :)

Unknown said...

comment!

Unknown said...

Comment!

tota90 said...

Done i followed :)

Wehbi said...

Me gusta

Unknown said...

One blog header. :o I want to win that. :P

Unknown said...

moo :3 hehe hope you get to 50 followers soon! congrats! x

Horizon said...

drytoby was here :}

Metokur! said...

Commented and followed.

Markl said...

DRAW ME CASA I LOVE YOUR SEXY FACE

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

GARY IS ME

Unknown said...

Hey
-Godlight

Beautifuliciouss said...

*Comments* ^_^
~Beautifuliciouss