Hellooo!
I apologize for not posting on Wednesday, I was quite busy. But here I am with Thursday's Tips!
Often, lots of users come up to me asking "How do you become a journalist", or "Can you please check out my blog and give me tips?"
I'm honestly not going to sugarcoat anything here, so be prepared.
Okay, first off, if your blog doesn't have an attractive design, people aren't going to bother to look at the posts. This includes:
- having an awkward background (ex. a single item repeating down the page)
- having a poorly designed header/no header at all
- having jumbled up pages
- having poorly designed gadgets
Also, I must stress the content. Design isn't everything, but it is a big part.
The content of your blog should be easy to read, simple, and attractive.
Here are things you should do:
- Keep your text at a reasonable size, and make the font easy to read.
- Don't copy and paste from the main blog. This is definitely something that will discourage people from reading your posts.
- All your posts don't have to be strictly about chobots. Maybe post interviews, stories, etc.
For more blogging tips, click HERE.
-Vasa12345

2 comments:
YOU REOPENED YOUR BLOG AHHHH
IKR AHHH
Post a Comment