April 8, 2013

My interview with Swifter

Hello guys! I interviewed our good friend Swifter:

What is your favorite thing about chobots?
I'd implement a new game. We have lot's of things to do here, but a new game is always nice.

If you could change one thing about chobots, what would it be?
I'd implement a new game. We have lot's of things to do here, but a new game is always nice.

Why did you decide to change your name from "Supportful" to "Swifter"?
 See, I never really know the answer to this question. I guess it's because I like it more. Haha!

What movitated you to become an agent?
I'd like to highlight a name. Mrsandbox. He's always helping me out.

Do you like graps soda?
I have always wanted to try it, but never got the chance :c
Thanks for your time, Swifter!
-Vasa12345

No comments: