February 26, 2013

My interview with Perfectlexie

Phew! It's been a while since I've done an interview. I promise I'll start doing more XD. Here is my latest one with Perfectlexie!

What is your favorite thing about chobots?
Hmm, well I like hanging out with other Chobots, and playing games! :D

If you could change one thing about chobots, what would it be?
Maybe instead of Gifting they could have Trading, there would be less scams. :)

If you could have ANY item on chobots, what would it be?
Wow! :3 I think I would like the Heart Magic Angel Wings, they're so pretty! :D And Angels are soo cool. :3

 How did you discover chobots?
Well, I used to play .com then I found out it had closed, so then I joined this awesome Chobots! :D

What is your favorite memory on chobots?
Hmm. :3 Probably when I went to the Hangman party, there were so many Chobots and it was really fun. :D

What's your opinion on potato chips?
Hmm, I don't eat them much anymore. xD They would hurt my braces! LOL. x]
Thanks for your time, Perfectlexie!

-Vasa12345


No comments: