December 31, 2012

How to get a picture of your chobot with a white background

I know you may think this is complicated, but you can do this simple step with any program, even one as basic as MS paint (which is primarily what I use to edit pictures).
1st method:
Step one: Log onto chobots and pull up your playercard.

Step two: Zoom in to the desired focus

Step 4: Carefully trace a snippit of your chobot.
Step 5: You are done!

2nd method:
Step 1: Log onto chobots and go to the dance creator:


Step 2: Position your chobot in any way yout want and take a screenshot:

Step 3: Paste this image into MS paint and fill in the background with white color:

Step 4: Save and you are done!

I hope this helped you! You can now add these chobots into headers, banners, etc.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what do u use this on then ??/

Vasa12345 said...

uhh I don't really understand your question, but I primarily use pictures of chobots for banners, headers, etc.